East Bay Agency for Children, also known as EBAC, is looking for a talented and passionate individual with a commitment to social justice to join our incredible team. EBAC's mission - to improve the well-being of children, youth and families by reducing the impact of trauma and social inequities - motivates our amazing staff to create change for our program participants each and every day.
For 5 years EBAC has been named a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group, reflecting our supportive and fulfilling work environment. As an EBAC staff member you can enjoy a healthy work/life balance through generous paid time off and excellent benefits. A career with EBAC will make you part of a well-established and respected agency with an inspiring team of people furthering a compelling mission.
Provide individual, group, and family therapy (as needed) to elementary school level children; collaborate with educational staff; perform intake evaluations, which include forming diagnostic formulations; provide case management, treatment planning, and therapeutic interventions for children as a member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team. This is a 20 hour per week position.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCY FACTORS
- MSW or MFT (license preferred), or appropriate masters degree and license eligible.
- At least one year experience in individual therapy, group, and family.
- Therapy with youths.
- Able to keep clear, complete records and clinical charts.
- Able to work cooperatively in a multi-disciplinary team setting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
WORKING CONDITIONS and JOB SETTING
- Conduct individual and group therapy with youths at the assigned school.
- Maintain regular contacts with parents and family members so they would be more involved with the program.
- Manage intake and discharge process. Confer with community agencies regarding school placement, collaborative casework and other ancillary services as needed.
- Present case material and case summary reports for case conferences, and supervision. Maintain clinical charts, write treatment plans, other reports as required and complete all paperwork requirements in a timely manner.
- Comply with all Utilization Review (UR) requirements and attend UR as needed.
- Attend staff case conferences, staff meetings, and participate in trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work is primarily in an office at a high school.
- Periodic lifting up to 25 pounds is required.
EBAC offers a uniquely generous time off package and an outstanding benefits package that includes health; chiropractic; dental; voluntary life insurance (for yourself and your family), AD&D and SDT; accident and critical illness coverage (for yourself and family); flexible spending for medical, child care and commuter benefits; 403b retirement program; legal insurance; and, agency paid life insurance and long term disability coverage.
East Bay Agency for Children is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
, or by fax to 510-268-0143. Please use the job title as the subject. No phone calls please.